If your question isn’t answered here, contact us at email@example.com; we’ll answer it and add it to this page for other students.
Also, be sure to check out askastudent.utoronto.ca for an: “honest, hilarious, ridiculously good-looking and infinitely benevolent being, here to satisfy any uncertainty and quell any concern you might have.” It is a program created by an Innis student and is now run by students at the university here to answer all your questions.
Askastudent will answer all of your questions, but before that, just remember: this is one person’s perspective, and as uncensored, direct and awesome as it may be, it should be regarded as a warm suggestion, but definitely not the only one. So be sure to check it out to read and post questions!
New Student FAQ
- What is Frosh?
- Should I participate in Frosh?
- Is it better to live in Residence than not?
- Will I be able to get involved at U of T as a commuter?
- I would love to bike to campus, but I’m afraid my bike will be stolen! What can I do?
- What clubs are there at Innis?
- Can I make a new club?
- Does Innis have a cafeteria?
- Does Innis have a library?
- What sort of study spaces does Innis offer?
- What if I need help picking courses or with my academics?
- I have a serious problem! Where should I go?
- Are scholarships available to me as an incoming student?
- Where is the Student Life Office and when is it open?
- Are the Innis College buildings barrier-free?
FAQ engine from DiamondSteel